- Travel is a licensed travel agent and an accredited member of ATAS.
- These Booking Conditions apply to the person making the booking and all other persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
- Please read these Booking Conditions carefully. They apply to all bookings made through New Marina Travel (“New Marina Travel”), who are acting as agents on behalf of all of the suppliers (including airlines, tour and cruise operators, car rentals and accommodation providers) in your booking.
- You are contracting with the suppliers, whose terms and conditions apply to your booking. Copies of those terms and conditions are available upon request.
- These booking conditions govern your relationship with New Marina Travel.
- The person making the booking must be at least 18 years of age and must be authorized to make the booking on behalf of the members of the party. The person making the booking must also provide a copy of these booking conditions to the other members of the party.
- The Contract – After we have received your deposit or the full payment depends on the services provided and we have issued a confirmation invoice along with an itinerary, a contract will exist between you and each of the suppliers, effective from the date printed on your invoice. The terms and conditions of each supplier you have booked with will apply to your booking. Once the contract(s) is made, the airlines, accommodation provider and any other supplier is responsible for providing you with what you have booked.
- Agency – New Marina Travel acts as a travel agent. We arrange travel services and sell travel related products on behalf of suppliers such as airlines, tour and cruise operators, car hirers and accommodation providers. In doing so New Marina Travel gives no warranty nor makes any representation regarding the services to be supplied or the products purchased by you. Your booking will be subject to the terms and conditions applied by the provider of the service or products. You agree that if the travel services or products are not supplied in accordance with your booking your remedy lies with the service provider and not New Marina Travel.
- Prices – Every effort is made to ensure that the prices quoted to you are correct; however New Marina Travel acts only as an agent and relies on information provided to us from the suppliers of the travel services and products. We will bring to your attention any change in price made prior to you completing your booking and paying the balance of the price. Please note some tour operators and travel service providers reserve the right to increase the price of your travel arrangements due to increases in airfares, hotel accommodation charges and currency fluctuations.
- Airfare Conditions – Many airfares are subject to strict conditions regarding amendments, cancellations and refunds. In addition airlines impose taxes fees and charges. It is your responsibility to ensure the type of airfare you purchase is suitable for your needs.
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges – All airfares are subject to taxes and charges levied by both government and the airlines themselves; in addition global fuel costs are constantly increasing. Airlines pass on the increase in taxes and fuel surcharges without notice and whilst we will endeavor to advise you of these charges in advance that may not always prove possible. New Marina Travel reserves the right to pass on fuel and tax increases, levied by airlines, without notice.
- Airline E-tickets – International and domestic airlines are replacing paper tickets with electronic tickets called e tickets. All passengers travelling on an e ticket will be required to produce photo identification at check in.
- Airline Schedules – The airline on which you are booked may change its departure time. It is your responsibility to contact the airline to check there has been no change to the time of departure.
- Alterations made by you – If you want to change any part of your booking, we will do all we can to help. However, the suppliers are under no obligation to make any change, although with reasonable notice (usually more than four weeks), changes may be possible. If a supplier is able to make a change, New Marina Travel will charge an administration fee per booking as set out in the attached schedule of fees.
- Cancellation Fees – If you cancel your booking you may incur a cancellation charge. The amount of this charge will vary depending on when the cancellation is made and the terms and conditions of the supplier of travel services or product. If you are entitled to a refund please note New Marina Travel is unable to provide you with funds until they are received from the supplier. New Marina Travel will charge a cancellation fee per booking as set out in the attached schedule of fees.
- Liability – As New Marina Travel is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence. Any claim for damages for injury, illness, loss or death must be brought against the relevant supplier of the travel services or products.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read as excluding, restricting or modifying rights under the Trade Practices Act and other legislation given to consumers in relation to the supply of goods and services.
- Force Majeure – New Marina Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of New Marina Travel or any of the suppliers being unable to perform its obligations under your contract(s) due to the unusual or unforeseeable circumstances (a “force majeure event”) beyond the control of the party affected by the force majeure event.
- Travel Insurance – New Marina Travel strongly recommends that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of paying a deposit. The policy should provide cover for loss of deposit, cancellation and additional expenses, medical expenses and repatriation and loss or damage to baggage and valuables. You are responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements which you deem are necessary.
- Service Fees – New Marina Travel may at its discretion charge service fees on your booking. Our service charges are set out in the attached schedule of fees.
- Payment by Credit Cards – surcharges may apply to payments made by credit card. In the event you pay by credit card but the services are not provided by a third party provider of travel services or products you agree that you will not take steps to charge back your payment (dispute) to New Marina Travel.
- Passport and Visas – It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport at the time of travelling and that you hold all necessary visas and permits. All Australians must hold a valid passport for international travel. Some countries require you when entering to hold passport with at least six months validity. Australian permanent residents require a valid re-entry permit. Children are required to hold individual passports.
- Complaints – We hope you will have no reason to complain but if you are unhappy with any aspect of the services provided you must report it immediately to the supplier, or contact New Marina Travel. We shall attempt to resolve the matter immediately but if you remain dissatisfied you must write to us within 28 days from the end of your trip or holiday. Failure to complain at your destination may mean we will be unable to resolve the dispute after you return home.
- Data Protection – In order to process your booking we need to pass your details to the relevant suppliers. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of that information. We may also use the information you provide for marketing purposes and, if you do wish to receive any further information, please inform New Marina Travel.
- General – New Marina Travel reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Governing Law – Your contract with New Marina Travel is governed by the laws of EGYPT and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract.
Schedule of Fees
- Bookings and Service Fees – Coach and rail bookings $44 / International flights $110 / Accommodation and car bookings $44 / Frequent flyer redemption $110
- Amendment Fees & Cancellation Fees – Domestic flight, coach, car, accommodation and rail $44 / Reissue of flight tickets $55 / International flights $110
- Consultancy Fees – Consultancy Fees per hour $99 / Package bookings – Charge consultancy fee per hour / Cruise bookings – Charge consultancy fee per hour
- Documentation Fees – Visa processing fees $44
- Credit Card fees – Visa & MasterCard 1.5% / Diners Club 2.5% / American Express 2.9%
New Marina Travel reserves the right to apply to above service fees in addition to those by airlines, tour operators and other services providers that you may use as part of your travel arrangements handled by New Marina Travel Ltd.
New Marina Travel acts as an agent on behalf of airlines, tour operators and other service providers only. New Marina Travel Pty Ltd accepts all monies paid and commitments given subject to our terms of trade and schedule of fees and those stipulated by other service providers you may use as part of your overall arrangements handled by us. These conditions apply to yourself, your family or travelling companies that you represent or make payments on their behalf.
New Marina Travel will advise and provide you with all the relevant documentation and schedule of fees prior to your financial commitment being made.
New Marina Travel strongly recommends travel insurance.
No pets are allowed.
Pre-payment, cancellation, no-show and fine print
By making a Trip Reservation with a Trip Provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that Trip Provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the Trip Provider that may apply to your Trip (including the fine print of the Trip Provider made available on our Platform and the relevant house rules of the Trip Provider), including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Trip Provider. The relevant (delivery/purchase/use/carrier) terms and conditions of a Trip Provider can be obtained with the relevant Trip Provider. The general cancellation and no-show policy of each Trip Provider is made available on our Platform on the Trip Provider information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email or ticket (if applicable). Please note that certain rates, fees or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or change. Applicable city/tourist tax may still be charged by the Trip Provider in the event of a no-show or charged cancellation. Please check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Please note that a Trip Reservation which requires down payment or (wholly or partly) prepayment may be cancelled (without a prior notice of default or warning) insofar the relevant (remaining) amount(s) cannot be collected in full on the relevant due or payment date in accordance with the relevant payment policy of the Trip Provider and the reservation. Cancellation and prepayment policies may vary per segment, product or service of each Trip.. Please carefully read the fine print (below the Trip types or at the bottom of each Trip Provider page on our Platform) and important information in your reservation confirmation for additional policies as may be applied by the Trip Provider (e.g. in respect of age requirement, security deposit, non-cancellation/additional supplements for group bookings, extra beds/no free breakfast, pets/cards accepted). Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless the Trip Provider agrees or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your Trip Reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the Trip Provider’s cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount. We recommend that you read the cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider carefully prior to making your reservation and remember to make further payments on time as may be required for the relevant reservation.
If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive the next day, make sure to (timely/promptly) communicate this with the Trip Provider so they know when to expect you to avoid cancellation of your Trip (Reservation) or charge of the no-show fee. Our customer service department can help you if needed with informing the Trip Provider. newmarinahostel.com does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee by the Trip Provider.